Pharmacy Technician - Compounding Opportunity!
Better Balance Pharmacy, Inc. currently has a position open for an Experienced Part-time Compounding Pharmacy Technician in the Spring,Texas area. The candidate must provide outstanding world class customer service and assist the pharmacist in the general operation of the Compounding Pharmacy.
- Highly competitive pay
- Full Medical Benefits Available
- Mon-Fri Day Shift variable schedule
- No Holidays
- Compound and package prescribed medications, drugs, and other pharmaceuticals for patient care
- Review calculations to assure accuracy before compounding
- Assess ingredients to determine identity, purity, and strength
- Appropriately document compounding activities and receive verification from a compounding pharmacist before completing compounding activities
- Accurately weigh, measure, and mix ingredients during the compounding process
- Follow quality assurance/control procedures
- Ensure the proper disposal of hazardous wastes and drugs
- Maintain and sanitize the compounding environment, equipment, and tools; .
- Complete all necessary documentation associated with these activities
- Report out-of-specification observations, deviations, and modifications to the compounding pharmacist and Quality Control/Compliance Officer
- Label and package final products
- Stock ingredients in accordance with storage requirements and remove expired products from shelves or other storage areas
- Stock vials and other compounding supplies
- Assist with answering telephones directed to the compounding pharmacy
- MUST have current TX pharmacy tech license in good standing with the board
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced working environment
- Knowledge and experience in a compounding/specialty pharmacy ( Minimum 2 years )
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested and qualified please send your resume to email@example.com.